zondag 19 februari 2012

My first journey to Hradec Kralove

You've probably read on this blog before (and if you haven't you will now) that my boyfriend stays in the Czech Republic for 3 months for his studies.

As I'm a student in tourism i couldn't let this chance go. I bought my tickets to fly there and stay with my love in the vacations. He's living in the city Hradec Kralové, close to Prague.
This afternoon I'm leaving Belgium. I've never been to the Czech Republic, so i'm very curious. We've planned many things to do together and i'm so looking forward to it! First i want to explore Hradec and after that i want to visit Prague. In the Eastern vacation we've planned to go to Auschwitz in Poland. There's a good connection between Poland and Prague with the train. I'll tell you more about that later, when that vacation is coming closer. Now i want to show you some lovely photos from Hradec Kralové.





More photos will come online when i've been there.
Have a nice day,
Eline S.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten