zondag 15 april 2012

A list of things...


Pinned Image
(source)

Have you already seen the movie 'The Bucket List'?
For those who haven't seen it, here's a short description.
With this film in my mind i decided a few weeks ago, i wanted to make my very own bucket list. But... making this list is much harder than i expected.. I thought making such list would be easy. I know perfectly what i want to see in the world but on the other hand, there're so many things i haven't even seen myself.. so how can i know i would like to see them?
I started with making a pinterest board. Looking at other people's travel boards inspires me a lot to go and make a journey myself. So my bucket list now became a dynamic thing.. it changes all the time. And maybe that's the thing about it that i like.
Somehow this list also made me realise that i'm so small in this world.. i haven't seen much of it yet.. i hope i'll win the lottery or something like that to go on a world trip. You can take a look at my list when you click here.

Have a nice day,
Eline S.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks great! & it sounds like fun.

    **New Follower**

    Visit or follow me back at
    theseaofvintage.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    khinyatana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Welcome Khinyatana!
      I just took a look at your blog! It's amazing!
      Followed you back! :)

      Greetings
      Eline

      Verwijderen