maandag 5 maart 2012

Travel idea ::: Cinque Terre

I've been pinning a lot lately... I just love to look at all those beautiful photos or illustrations.
I made different boards and one of them is 'My bucket list'. While watching to other people's travel photos, I discovered this one that really got my attention:

Pinned Image

I would like to introduce you: Cinque Terre! It's actually a group of 5 villages in the north of Italy (Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore). I would love to walk there on a beautiful afternoon, so this is one of my travel ideas for this summer. From where I live it's about 13hours by car. That's ok if you can drive wherever you want to and you can take a break in Milan,... I hope gas prices will lower by this summer.

Do you already have ideas for your next trip?
Have a nice day,
Eline S.


1 opmerking:

  1. yep, that is where I am heading this summer !!!!
    Italy here we come ;-) !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen