I love to work with washi tapes and Japanese paper! It's such a great material to work with.
And too bad.. or maybe it's very good, but it's so addictive to buy LOTS of them! You can have them in all kind of colors and patterns. And what's even better... you can do so many many projects with washi tapes and Japanese paper. These are 5 items from my Etsy favorites list that might give you some inspiration aswell.
1. Washi tape organizer made by 464Handmade (€20 - $26)
2. Mini wooden clothespins made by Bahana Splits Boutique (€9 - $11)
3. 'Thank you' card made by Yes Teacher Crafts (€2 - $2)
4. Pencils made with Japanese paper made by Maoiliosa (€7 -$9)
5. Washi tape by Raven and Matilda (€3 - £3)
Have a nice day,