vrijdag 13 januari 2012

Hip hip hooraaay

I haven't got so much time for blogging lately because of my exams this month.
Tuesday was my birthday and wooow - my boyfriend bought all things i had on my wishlist! He's amazing! In short i got this: LPs from Bon Iver and Adele, a digital photocamera, books,...
I'm so happy!

Last week I've been making some tiny roses earstuds.
I bought these roses a few months ago, but they weren't the ones i was looking for.
A few weeks ago i discovered some little earstuds that fitted them! Yaay!


Together with some other items i've putted them online today.
Click here to visit my Etsy.

Hazel & Mae also got lots of new stuf online since this week!
Take a look and maybe you'll find your perfect vintage outfit!

Greetings
Eline S.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat leuk!!

    Waar heb je die roosjes dan gekocht?

    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik kocht deze aan bij twee dametjes die een juwelenwinkeltje + boetiekje hebben in Sint-Andries, bij Brugge. :)
      Je kan deze bloemetjes in vele plaatsen terug vinden (oa ook bij de banier), maar dan betaal je veel te veel geld ervoor. Via internet kan je ze waarschijnlijk ook wel terugvinden.
      Groetjes
      Eline

      Verwijderen