woensdag 29 augustus 2012

Wednesday inspiration board #23 ::: Close to nature

It's been a while since I posted a new Wednesday inspiration board. I must say that there was not so much time for me to go and find some new inspirational photos or items. But hey.. here I am! I thought this 'Bohemian' style photos would fit great with the shop of 'Roots & Feathers', my head sponsor of this month.
 
Pinned Image









1. Photo by Sarah Loven Photography
2. Nathalie Pack on Vong Sundara
3. Photo by Trevor Nicholls
4. Photo by Alexandra Valenti
5. Photo uploaded on Tumblr by The King is Dead

I found every photo above very inspiring mostly because of the color use.
Would you like to see more photos that I really like? Click here.


Have a wonderful day,
Eline S.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten