zondag 9 december 2012

Etsy lab in Bruges

Yesterday there was an Etsy lab in Bruges.
The whole day was about 'how to be a creative entrepreneur'.
We learned a lot about networking, social media and ofcourse we got some quick tips & tricks from Etsy itself.



In the evening I had been thinking about it all the time.
What can I do to make my business better?
What are the points that I want to change in my shop?

First of all I would like to tell you that my monthly e-mails will be send by Mailchimp in the future. I'm currently working on the December newsletter.
If you would like to receive the monthly newsletter in your mailbox, please subscribe here.
You can choose to get the newsletter in English or Dutch.

(photo by EtsyNL)

Next to that I'm preparing on making more good photos from my products.
A few week ago I went to a photo class to get some extra tips on how to make your product look good on photo.

And last but not least I would love to invite you to my homesale togheter with Flutter by Butterfly in Gent. Click here for more information.
I would love to meet you. ;)

My Etsy shop will be closed from 14 - 17th december.

Greetings
 


1 opmerking:

  1. Wow! I love discovering how to make my business better, this is so excellent for you! I wish you every success.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen