vrijdag 18 november 2011

Vintage button rings

This morning i wanted to try something out.
A few months ago i bought 2 vintage buttons.
Finally i got the time to do something with them.




I started with removing the little steel thing on the backside.
But then i realised my ringbase just really didn't fit the button that good.
The backside was a bit uneven... so i started thinking further.

There were 2 options.. making a ringbase with polymer clay or removing the steel plate on the ring....i risked the last one.



After removing the steel plate, I found lots of rust as you can see.
So i decided to clean the whole thing before going further.
This is my result...




Loved this experience,
Greetings
Eline S.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen